General Home Inspections (GHI)
A typical home inspection is primarily a visual examination of the homes major systems, that are tested and/or operated to ensure that they are functioning properly. Most inspections take approximately 3 hours and will include a detailed FX computer generated report with digital photos. Our 400 point inspection FX reporting system is easy to understand and will provide you with a professional evaluation of your future home or commercial property. Your report will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the inspection being completed. All of our services include free re-inspection.
Our Full Inspections Include:
• Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim
• Gutters and Downspouts
• Skylight, Chimney, and Other Roof Penetrations
• Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways and Railings
• Eaves, Soffits and Fascia
• Grading and Drainage
• Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
• Water Heating System
• Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets
• Drainage Sump Pumps with Accessible Floats
• Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
• Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
• Electrical Panel(s), Breakers and Fuses
• Grounding and Bonding
• GFCIs and AFCIs
• Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth
• Insulation and Ventilation
• Heating System
• Cooling System
• Main Water Shut-off Valve
• Garage Doors, Safety Sensors and Openers
• Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
• And Much More.
After the home inspection has been completed, you will receive a “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection” book.
This book will provide you with valuable how-to’s and maintenance schedules to ensure that you can take proper care of your home.
Fearless Home Inspections offers service to all of northeast Ohio including:
Stark County Ohio
Portage County Ohio
Summit County Ohio
Medina County Ohio
Wayne County Ohio
Holmes County Ohio
Tuscarawas County Ohio
Carroll County Ohio
Columbiana County Ohio
Mahoning County Ohio
And Surrounding Areas.
Will travel further upon request.
WE TAKE THE FEAR OUT OF HOME BUYING.